TMJ: I was looking at my calendar today and it hit me like train: omg, omg. So much to do, so many people and things to see, so many things…
I started frantically scribbling down all of the things I want to do before I quit my job.
- See Maciek, Miha, Kristina and Zorana, Austin, Lauren, Jay Z, Amanda
- Say goodbye to all the work staff: DOS, NYBE, Fellowship
- See Prof. Koslowski and Prof. Rougle
- Start the gov. innovation project
- Move the refugees project
- Birth chalk the b?
- See the Storm King Art Center
- Take a stroll around the UA campus
Add to this a page long checklist of things I have to do to close my job and hand off my responsibilities. Oh, lordy.
WILT: James Altucher/ Stephen Dubner wisdom:
- Public speaking tip: when you’re giving a speech, tighten your butt cheeks. It will force you to straighten up, which will open your lungs. Air calm down your pounding heart.
- Negotiation tip: don’t say the first number. Instead, propose a formula that will get you and the other party to the number. However, do the research ahead of time to propose a formula that benefits you. That way, your opponent will think you’re being fair, when in reality you’re #winning.