TMJ: Today is my last day in the Albany office. Feels just like another day. I got a drink with Holly, Sarah and Anton at the end of the day and that was it. Goodbye. You’ll be missed.
WILT: hydra (n.) – originally a mythical monster (a snake with lots of heads that would regrow if you chopped them off). A hydra is a problem that’s really, really hard to solve because it’s so complicated and so persistent.
10I: List of situations that make me uncomfortable:
- No makeup in public
- On the beach when I’m not in my best shape…
- When people buy stuff for me. I immediately feel bad and want to buy stuff for them.
- On a stage
- When I’m not dressed well in a fancy place
- If someone made me do standup comedy or improvise something. That’s like my worst nightmare.
- Speaking foreign languages when I don’t know quite what I’m doing or if I have a strong accent.
- When someone reads my writing